My new favorite healthy snack: I love yogurt, but sometimes dairy isn’t the best for my digestion. I have recently discovered yogurt made from coconut and it’s delicious! I like it better than regular yogurt now. Here are some health benefits from eating coconut and coconut-based foods:
- Helps kill fungi and yeasts that cause rashes (including diaper rash).
- Reduces inflammation and improves bowel function.
- Helps protect body from free radicals.
- Promotes thyroid function.
- Helps body absorb calcium and magnesium.
- Helps prevent tooth decay.
- Helps weight loss by speeding up metabolism function.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and skin by providing essential fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.